This year students will hone their critical thinking, writing, and research skills while taking…
- Families in flux: Cultural hybridity, intergenerational conflict, and the contemporary novel
- Racial violence in U.S. history and memory
- Puppets on film!
- This is your brain on art
- Making it new: Modernity, modernism, and the avant-garde
- Gender and pop culture
- The American dream: Critics and true believers
- How to understand the world, and lie, with maps
- Literature and philosophy: Dionysus in modern thought
- Burning up the screen: Slavery and emancipation in film and history
- Changing Asia, changing the world: Students movements in Asia
- Reacting to the past
…and many more.