Interviews are a great way to share your story—and hear ours.
To help make the most of our time together, we offer the following tips:
- If interviewing at Oxy, allow ample time to reach campus. (L.A. traffic can be heavy at times.) If interviewing off campus with an alum or admission officer, budget plenty of time to get to your destination. You can always relax and collect your thoughts if you arrive early.
- Dress comfortably but appropriately.
- Come prepared to discuss your talents, interests, and goals. It’s your chance to show us the real person behind your application credentials.
- Familiarize yourself with Oxy. We’ll want to hear what sparked your interest in the College and how you see yourself thriving in our community.
- We don’t expect you to have all the answers, so be open with your thoughts and ask lots of questions.
- Most importantly, just be yourself.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: (800) 825-5262 | fax: (323) 341-4875