Interviews are a great way to share your story—and hear ours.
To help make the most of our time together, we offer the following tips:
- Allow ample time to reach campus, as L.A. traffic can be heavy at times. You can always relax and collect your thoughts if you arrive early.
- Dress comfortably but appropriately.
- Come prepared to discuss your talents, interests, and goals. It’s your chance to show us the real person behind your application credentials.
- Familiarize yourself with Oxy. We’ll want to hear what sparked your interest in the College and how you see yourself thriving in our community.
- We don’t expect you to have all the answers, so be open with your thoughts and ask lots of questions.
- Most importantly, just be yourself.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: (800) 825-5262 | fax: (323) 341-4875