Notes for New Tigers
Now that you’ve committed to Oxy, here’s what’s next.
- Request that your school send your final transcript to the Office of Admission by July 1, 2013.
- Be sure to complete your First-Year Residence Information Form. (The Multicultural Hall Application is a separate form if you are interested in living there.)
- In early June, you will receive your New Student Packet containing all the details you’ll need as a new Tiger, including info on registering for classes and your First-Year CSP, placement exams, health forms, Fall Orientation, and your Oxy email address.
A few other things to keep in mind:
- Stay tuned for information about registering online for your First-Year CSP. In the meantime, read more about some of the speciality Core Program offerings.
- Your roommate and residence hall assignments will go out later in the summer (based on info provided in your First-Year Residence Information Form). All concerns or requests should be directed to Residential Education and Housing Services.
- OxyEngage, our pre-orientation program, runs from August 21 to 23. Participants arrive on campus on August 20 and move into their first-year housing assignment. (Space is limited and registration opens June 3. For more information email email@example.com or call 323-207-6776.)
- Move-in day for Fall Orientation 2013 is Saturday, August 24.
firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: (800) 825-5262 | fax: (323) 341-4875