The Budget Office establishes and tracks all departmental budgets.
The Budget Manager for each department is responsible for managing the departmental budget. This includes monitoring expenses, transferring budget as needed, and ensuring that the department does not exceed its budget.
To assist budget managers with this process, Self-Service Banner-Finance is a web-based financial information management tool that allows designated users to view and query real time financial data, download queried data into Excel spreadsheets, drill down to transaction detail, as well as make budget transfers. Self-Service Banner Finance is deployed through the finance tab in the myOxy portal.
Budget Office forms:
- SSB-Finance & Signature Authority Authorization Form - The SSB-Finance & Signature Authority Authorization Form is for new users, or to make a change to an existing user. Simply fill out this form and submit it to the Business Office for processing.
- SSB-Finance User Guide - The SSB-Finance User Guide gives an overview of the finance tab as well as step-by-step instructions for all of the functionality within the finance tab.
- Program Code List by Department - The Program Code List by Department is to assist a departmental user in finding the appropriate program code for a budget transfer.
- Portfolio of Argos FINANCE Reports - Argos User Guide
Room 114, 155, 101
1600 Campus Road M-20 Los Angeles, CA 90041
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (323) 259-2660