Purchasing with your ID card is faster and saves you 5%!
For off-campus students - open a FLEX account on-line or in the Campus Card Office. Pay by check, cash, or charge to a valid student account. Credit cards are not accepted.
FLEX purchases are discounted 5% in all dining facilities. Purchases (excepted for non-food items and carbonated beverages) are tax-free. Flex balances carry over to the next semester or year.
FLEX is refundable only at the time of graduation, leave of absence or withdrawal. Refunds will be made to the student's account with the Business Office.
For faculty, staff, administration, or faculty emeriti. Tiger Plus Features:
- Accepted at all dining facilities
- Entitles you to a 5% discount at The Marketplace, Tiger Cooler, Green Bean and the Coffee Cart (summer staff lunch excepted)
- The balance carries over as long as you are a member of the faculty, staff or administration. Refundable upon leaving the College.
Opening a Tiger Plus Account:
- Come to the Card Office in the Johnson Student Center, second floor, on Branca Patio - A minimum deposit of $50.00 (cash or check) opens your TIGER PLUS account immediately
- As your balance is depleted, you may make additional deposits in amounts of at least $20.00
What's my balance?
You may enroll in ManageMyID to view your transaction history and current balance on-line. ManageMyID is the default method of viewing your transaction history. Tiger Plus customers: If you prefer to opt out and receive monthly paper statements, please notify the Card Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Johnson Student Center, 2nd Floor
- phone: (323) 259-2629
- e-mail: email@example.com