Violation of policy may result in a referral to the conduct process or other avenue as appropriate.
Meal plan/debit plan policies
- Oxy meal and debit plans are not transferable. All plans are for the sole use of the purchaser. If you would like to treat a guest, you must be present.
- ID Cards are not transferable. An ID card presented by someone other than the person pictured on the card will be confiscated.
- Meal and debit plans are for the purchase of food regularly available in the Marketplace, Tiger Cooler, Coffee Cart, Green Bean and Berkus Hall Saturday Dinners and on student food out events (within policies) only.
- Meal and debit plans may not be used to pay for catering, fines, outstanding balances with student accounts, equipment, paper products or anything else outside the standard offerings of the dining facilities.
- Meal and debit plans may not be transferred or donated to any individual or organization.
- Individuals and groups may not organize charity drives for the purpose of donating food obtained from the dining facilities. Campus Dining has a regular donation process in place and is a member of the Food Recovery Network.
- Shirts are required in all dining areas. Shirts and shoes are required in any kitchen area. Swimwear is not allowed.
- Per health department regulations, non-employees are not permitted in kitchen & food preparation areas.
- Per College policy, smoking is not permitted in any indoor area or within 20 feet of a building. This includes Branca Patio, Berkus Courtyard and the Samuelson Pavilion Patios.
- Customers are asked to bus trays and service ware to appropriate stations.
- Throwing of food, ice or any other object in any dining area is not permitted.
- China, flatware and other equipment may not be removed from any Campus Dining facility.
- Food may not be consumed prior to payment. Food eaten in the facility and not declared at the cashier is considered theft.
- Food and beverage removed beyond the cashier stand without payment is considered theft.
- All food and beverages must remain visible and be declared to the cashier.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the dining facilities during regular service.
- Managers reserve the right to limit bulk purchases at any time.
- Office: Johnson Student Center, 2nd Floor
- phone: (323) 259-2629
- e-mail: email@example.com