Auntie Em's Kitchen
"When you eat at Auntie Em's Kitchen you don't need to step outside to experience the weather or check the plants blooming in your garden to tell the season. Just glance at the menu, taste our prepared dishes and you'll feel in sync with the season, because Auntie Em's menus are comprised of seasonally available fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, poulty, and fish. We also pride ourselves on offering delicious breakfast, lunch and baked goods that are made from local and organic produce."
- Spring: You'll see our spring veggie pot pies, lamb shepard's pie, roasted asparagus, apple salad, fresh pea soup, carrot rosemarry soup, cream of asparagus soup, chopped spring farmer's market salad, rhubard, strawberry, apple pies, spinach feta and pine nut pie, pear blue cheese and walnut salad, and of course lots of lemony desserts.
- Summer: Heirloom tomato salad, roasted tomato soup with basil, yellow tomato and jalapeno soup with cilantro, plum, apricot, and peach desserts, fresh berry pie, corn chowder, watermelon gazpacho, and chilled cucumber soup.
- Fall: Roasted root vegetables, beet salads, beet and ginger soup, roasted chicken soup, turkey and rice soup, roasted butternut squash and garlic soup, pumpkin pies, earthy mushroom soups, and lentil salad.
- Winter: Hearty stews, gumbos, chowders, chilis, braised meats, white bean and rosemary soup, navy bean and bacon soup, bbq pulled pork sandwich, macaroni and cheese, and savory bread pudding.
Auntie Em's products can be found in the Tiger Cooler and at the Coffee Cart.
Auntie Em's Kitchen is located a mere 4 blocks from campus.
- Office: Johnson Student Center, 2nd Floor
- phone: (323) 259-2629
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org