Auto theft is a problem nationally as well as an occasional problem on campus. Take action to safeguard your vehicle:
• Lock all doors and windows after parking.
• Secure your car with an electronic alarm, kill switch, or steering wheel-locking device.
• Store your valuables out of sight.
• If you park your car but don’t use it regularly, check on it daily.
- Service Line: (323) 259-2599
- Emergency Line: (323) 259-2511 or dial 5 from any campus phone
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Facilities Management Building, 1600 Campus Road, Los Angeles, CA 90041