The mission of the Campus Card Office is to provide the Occidental community with standardized and convenient means of identification, access, security and transaction management.
- People: Our staff members are the source of our strength. Their skills and
demeanor determine our overall effectiveness.
- Services: We are an internal support function. Our service, both in person and via technology applications, should meet or exceed the community's expectations.
- Educational: We support mission-relevant educational opportunities.
- Safety & Security: We facilitate measures that protect the safety and
security of community members and institutional property.
- Efficiency: We employ methods, technology and procedures that make the processes of identification and access as efficient and effective as possible.
- Financial: We contribute to the financial well-being of the College.
- Objectivity: We strive to assign access and resources guided by established policy, and independent of individual perceptions.
- office: Iron Man Room JSC 2nd Floor South
- phone: (323) 341-4885
- e-m: email@example.com
- hours: M-F 10:30a-5:30p -closed/lunch 12:15-12:45 Sa-Su 12:00p-5:00p