Student Self Submit Photo (SSP) Program
Submit your own image for you Oxy ID card.
Your approved photo needs to be submitted via Moodle* on or before July, 24, 2016. Your card will be pre-programmed with your meal plan, residence hall, etc. and ready for pickup as soon as you arrive at orientation. If you do not participate, you may have to wait up to two hours on your Orientation day for your student ID.
Remember, this will be your student ID photo for the next four years. Your photo is the image professors, staff and peers see on your card and in Moodle.
Submitting your photo
- Go to moodle.oxy.edu.
- Log into using your OXY username and password. Click on "My Courses".
- Select “Enroll Me,” then select “Click Here to Upload your Oxy ID Photo .”
- Select “Add Submission” to upload photo.
- Select “Upload File” and choose the picture you would like to submit of yourself that meets the satisfactory ID requirements list in the program.
- Under “Save As,” type your last name, first name and graduating year: i.e., “doejohn2020.”
- Select “Upload File.”
- Select “Save Changes” and you are done!
Your photo will then be graded by the Card Office as “SATISFACTORY” or “NOT SATISFACTORY.” If it is “NOT SATISFACTORY,” an email will be sent to you requesting corrections to the photo.
* Moodle is accessible through your MyOxy portal and is the main hub for all of your classes. Please log in with your username and password, or go to moodle.oxy.edu.
- office: Iron Man Room JSC 2nd Floor South
- phone: (323) 341-4885
- e-m: firstname.lastname@example.org
- hours: M-F 10:30a-5:30p -closed/lunch 12:15-12:45 Sa-Su 12:00p-5:00p