Creating an Effective Outline
Creating an effective outline gives structure to your paper and makes the actual writing process easier for many people. This section contains three pages on outlines:
- An Outlining Overview, which explains why an outline can be helpful and how you can use one to advantage
- The Basic Outline Form, showing the general way outlines are structured
- And a Sample Outline, to model what a completed outline should look like.
- Phone: (323) 259-2545
- Office: Academic Commons, Ground Floor
- Schedule an : Appointment