Learn, Share, Connect
- The Intercultural Community Center (ICC) a safe space for studying, hosting events, getting more resources.
- Project (S.A.F.E.) provides prevention, education, support/advocacy programs addressing issues of sexual assault.
- Emmons Student Wellness Center provides wellness programs, medical care, and up to ten free counseling sessions per year.
- Oxy 24/7 confidential hotline 1.323.241.4141
- Dean of Students Office provides support in all aspects of student life.
- Bias Incident Response Team (BIRT) report a bias or hate-related incident as a witness or a victim.
Off Campus Resources:
- Trevor Project provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention for LGBTQ youth
- 24/7 Trevor Lifeline 1.866.488.7386
- The Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center advocating for the rights and enriching the lives of LGBT people.
- Human Rights Campaign working for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender equal rights.
- Feminist Majority Foundation organization dedicated to women's equality, reproductive health, and non-violence.
- Campus Pride organization for student leaders and groups working to create a safer college environment for LGBT students.
- National Eating Disorder Association supports individuals and families affected by eating disorders, and serves as a catalyst for prevention, cures and access to quality care.
- Jackson Katz educator, author, and social critic focused on violence prevention and masculinity.
- Equality Now ending violence and discrimination agianst women and girls across the world.
- Phone: (323) 341-4749
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Lower Stewie
- Office Hours : M-F 1-5pm
- Like us on: Facebook
- Oxy 24/7 Confidential Hotline: (323) 341-4141