Our "one stop shop" makes conference planning easy!
- Description of your program
- Program dates
- Housing needs
- Meal needs
- Facility / meeting space needs
All clients must provide the following:
- Signed contract
- Full payment of contracted services
- Certificate of insurance
In order to reserve space for your program, we must have a signed contract in place. Review our sample contract documents:
Minimum insurance requirements:
- General Liability (Including Sexual abuse and molestation): $1M per occurrence / $3M aggregate
- Automobile Liability: $1M for injury or death of 1 person / $2M for bodily injury or death to any number of persons / $1M property damage
- Workers Compensation: As required by California law
25% of contract total (minimum guarantee)
Due with the signed contract
100% of balance of contract total (minimum guarantee)
Due 30 days prior to check-in date
After the completion of your program, a final invoice will be issued for charges exceeding the contract minimum. Payment is due 30 days from the invoice date.
More links for conference organizers:
Participant Release Forms: Programs must maintain medical information, and a liability release and waiver, for each participant. You may use forms provided by the College, or comparable forms of your own.
Film Request: Programs incorporating any film activity (including still photography, motion picture, filming, videotape, and digital imaging), must submit a request to the College at least 60 days in advance.
- Contact: (323) 259-2795 firstname.lastname@example.org