Office of Student Conduct
The Office of Student Conduct, a unit of the Dean of Students Office, enforces the Code of Student Conduct and manages the process related to administering the code.
This includes arranging conduct conferences and documenting alleged violations of College policies, whether they occur on- or off-campus and involving both individual students or student organizations.
Reflecting Occidental College's commitment to excellence, equity, community, and service, the Office of Student Conduct educates students to:
- respect themselves and others;
- resolve conflicts peacefully;
- repair harm caused by their actions;
- understand their responsibility to both the local and global community; and
- participate in a complex, pluralistic, and interdependent world.
- Student Conduct Process Flowchart
- Student Handbook
- Code of Student Conduct
- Incident Report Form
- Student Conduct Clearances (also called Dean's Certifications)
- Phone: (323) 259-2661
- Fax: (323) 341-4927
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: AGC Administrative Building Room 111