Proctored Exams Policy
Please follow the steps outlined below in requesting a proctored exam:
- Show professors your Accommodation Letter you received from Disability Services. Discuss testing arrangements with each professor in advance of exam.
- Reserve exam time through Disability Services at (http://oxy.mywconline.com/) at least 7 calendar days in advance. You must register before your first visit.
- Using the website above, log in and select PROCTORED EXAMS
- Select exam date and your additional time
- Fill out course name, professor, and any special instructions
- You and your professor will receive an email from the senior administrative assistant confirming your exam time with any additional arrangements a few days prior to the exam.
Should you or your professors have any questions regarding your specific accommodations, please contact the Disability Services Team at (323) 259-2969.
If you have additional questions regarding the appointment system, please contact Jerilynn Powers at (323) 259-2545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated July 2016
- Phone: (323) 259-2969
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (323) 341-4927
- Location: Academic Commons (Ground Fl.)
- Scheduling Proctored Exams :