Proctored Exams Policy
Please follow the steps outlined below in requesting a proctored exam:
- Show professors your Accommodation Letter you received from Disability Services. Discuss testing arrangements with each professor in advance of exam.
- Reserve exam time through CAE On-Line Appointments (http://oxy.mywconline.com/) at least one week in advance. You must register your first visit.
- Using the website above, log in and select PROCTORED EXAMS
- Select exam date and your additional time
- Fill out course name, professor, and any special instructions
- You and your professor will receive an email from the senior administrative assistant confirming your exam time with any additional arrangements a few days prior to the exam.
Should you or your professors have any questions regarding your specific accommodations, please contact the Disability Services Team at (323) 259-2969.
If you have additional questions regarding the appointment system, please contact Jerilynn Powers at (323) 259-2545 or email email@example.com.
Last updated June 27, 2012
- Office Walk-In Hours: Monday, Wed. & Friday 4:00-5:00pm
- Phone: (323) 259-2969
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (323) 341-4927
- Location: Arthur G. Coons Building, Rm 111