MINOR: The minor consists of two required courses—EDUC 201, Socio-Cultural Foundations of Education and EDUC 207, Conflicts in Education —and a choice of three additional EDUC courses, chosen in consultation with an Education Department advisor, for a total of 20 units.

  • Phone: (323) 259-2781
  • Location : Booth Hall Room 117
  • Email:
  • Address: 1600 Campus Road, Los Angeles, CA 90041