Emmons Health Center medical staff provide treatment and care for most minor, episodic illnesses and injuries.
Emmons Health Center medical staff consists of two nurse practitioners and a medical director. The nurse practitioners provide routine physical examinations, evaluation and treatment for most minor injuries and illnesses, women’s health services, screening exams, lab tests, immunizations, prescriptions and referrals to medical specialists in the community.
Examples of services provided include:
- Outpatient diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Clinical laboratory services
- Health education
- Specialty referrals
- Women's healthcare: gynecological services, pregnancy tests, birth control, information and counseling
- Confidential HIV testing
- Prescription and non-prescription medications
- Appointments: 323-259-2657
- Fax: 323-341-4970
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suggestions: Leave Feedback