Emmons Student Wellness Center medical staff provide treatment and care for most minor, episodic illnesses and injuries.
The medical staff at Emmons Student Wellness Center are here to collaborate with you on your health care. The staff consists of a family nurse practitioner, a physician assistant and a medical director. The NP and PA provide direct care which may include routine health exams, treatment of minor injuries or illnesses, well-women and well-male screening exams, diagnostic services including clinical laboratory and x-ray referral and prescriptions. Referrals to specialists in the community are provided as needed.
Examples of services provided include:
- Outpatient diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Clinical laboratory services
- Health education
- Specialty referrals
- Women's healthcare: gynecological services, pregnancy tests, birth control, information and counseling
- Confidential HIV testing
- Prescription and non-prescription medications
Lily Nourmand, MD
Ann Martella PA-C
Cynthia Bacon, ANP
Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Oxy 24/7 Confidential Hotline:
- Email us: