Find An In-Network Provider
The following information pertains to students covered by the Oxy student health insurance plan. We suggest that students who have waived the Oxy insurance explore the local network of providers covered by their plan.
Student Health Insurance through United Healthcare is a Preferred Provider Option Plan (PPO). The plan consists of In-Network providers. Students may choose to go to in-network or out-of-network providers however, students must recognize the that the benefit coverage is less for out-of-network providers. The student health insurance network is available throughout the United States.
Follow these Steps to Find an In-Network Medical Provider
- Go to Gallagher
- Click on Find a Doctor (on the left Navigation Bar)
- Click on Find a Provider (there are two buttons, one for medical and the other for behavioral health services)
- Click on one of the three options available under the General Directory
- Click on UHC Options PPO
- Choose a search option from the list provided
- Oxy 24/7 Confidential Hotline:
- Email us: