Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Office Ergonomics Training
Presented by John Virsack. Manager, Southern California Region ICW Group Risk Management Serviecs.
This is a training program to help Oxy employees who use computers throughout the work day, to apply ergonomics principles to the arrangement of their work areas. This training will also raise awareness about the importance of ergonomics for computer users in an office environment, and enable participants to perform discreet exercises at their work areas.
- Location: Facilities Conference Room
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Sponsor: Human Resources
- Overview of Ergonomics Issues
- Strategies for Visual Comfort
- Strategies for Musculoskeletal Comfort
- Strategies for Health and Comfort
Please contact Gisselle Cornejo to register for a training date at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 323-250-2613