Senior Thesis Deadlines
- End of Second week: Brief (written) description of project to advisors and 490 professor
- Early October: Abstract due for SCCUR conference
- Saturday before Thanksgiving week: present poster on your research at the SCCUR conference
- Early December: Winter Fest – includes presentation of your poster….
- Last day of classes: draft of comps report due. This will include all sections required for the final report, and all data gathered to date. In addition, it will include a plan to complete the project on time. You should try very hard to get all data collected this term.
- End of Week 1: last day to collect data.
- End of Week 4: Near-final draft due to advisor
- Weeks 6—7 (The two weeks prior to Spring Break:) oral presentations to Department
- Friday before Spring Break: Final report due (see guidelines for formatting and procedures)
- Spring Break: Enjoy the break without a thesis hanging over your head!!!!
- Geology Technician:
Jan Garcia email@example.com p: (323) 259-2823 f: (323) 341-4858
- Senior Department Assistant:
Tracy A. Mikuriya firstname.lastname@example.org p: (323)259-2821