ITS Learning Spaces Upgrades
ITS made significant progress on our plan to improve classroom AV equipment.
Learning space upgrades were completed in the following locations:
- New system installation in Fowler 108
- Full system upgrades in Mosher 1, BioScience 113, CAE Seminar Room (to be completed by 8/30)
- AV Control Systems configured/upgraded:
- Dumke Commons
- Fowler 110, 111, 112, 209, 302, Mosher 1
- Projector and Screen replacements:
- Fowler 110, 111, 112, 209, 302
- Rangeview 232, 243, 244
ITS upgraded all public lab and lectern computers to Windows 7. We upgraded memory and installed new hard drives in 150 lab/lectern computers to increase the performance of the machines. 25 lab/lectern computers were replaced with newer machines. The oMac computer lab in the Academic Commons is now a “dual boot” lab allowing for running either the Mac operating system or Windows.
James Uhrich (email@example.com) will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the upgrades to classroom a/v technologies.
- Info Center:
- Technology Support Desk:
(323) 259-2880 firstname.lastname@example.org
- IR Operations Offices: (323) 259-2832