The following format is to be used in submitting proposals to the Human Subjects Research Review Committee. Proposals should be submitted in digital form to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to a committee meeting for review. A hard copy must also be submitted, with signatures, to the IRB Coordinator in Johnson Hall 110 to be forwarded to the committee.
If you believe that your proposal may be exempt from review by this committee, you must still submit the following information and any required accompanying materials to the coordinator of this committee. Please use the following template and respond to each of the questions, creating an electronic file that can be emailed to us.
- Guidelines For Media Projects Involving Human Subjects (DOC)
- Approval Request Form For Media Projects Involving Human Subjects (DOC)
- Human Subjects: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-Human Subjects: email@example.com
- Biosafety: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com