Valuing Diversity Series
This year's theme for our Valuing Diversity Series takes a look at campus climate. We want to know is, how do we value diversity @Oxy?
@Oxy is a yearlong initiative dedicated to engaging all members of the campus community in a discussion on campus climate and the state of diversity at Occidental. This series aims to bring different parties together to create an inclusive space where community members can engage in productive dialogue, work for social change, and learn about the diverse range of opportunities provided to students interested in interculturalism.
- To create long lasting partnerships between various offices, organizations and community members.
- To institutionalize an ongoing dialogue on race and campus climate.
- To create an inclusive environment which allows all members of the occidental community a chance to have their voice heard.
- To raise awareness about the ongoing efforts to effect change and to promote various opportunities for involvement.
- To develop a greater understanding of the college’s legacy regarding diversity and to contribute to the preservation of intuitional memory.
To find more about events in the Valuing Diversity Series, click here.
- Phone: (323) 259-2522
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 1501 Campus Road