Social Psychology and Intergroup Relations Laboratory
Ongoing research conducted in the Social Psychology and Intergroup Relations Laboratory focuses on:
- the impact of intergroup dialogue on multiple identities, intergroup conflict, and political awareness
- social justice trajectories and personal life histories
- social action
Students interested in participating should have some relevant background in intergroup relations and/or social science methodology.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries and questions.
- Director: Dr. Jaclyn Rodríguez Swan 337 (323) 259-2747 email@example.com
- Assistant Director: Kenjus Watson, M.Ed. Swan 332 (323)259-4687 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Psych Lab: Swan B203 (323)341-4887 email@example.com
- FAX: 323-341-4887