Social Psychology and Intergroup Relations Laboratory
Ongoing research conducted in the Social Psychology and Intergroup Relations Laboratory focuses on:
- the impact of intergroup dialogue on multiple identities, intergroup conflict, and political awareness
- social justice trajectories and personal life histories
- social action
Students interested in participating should have some relevant background in intergroup relations and/or social science methodology.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries and questions.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lab Phone : (323) 259-1332
- Fax: (323) 341-4887
- Director: Jaclyn Rodríguez, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology Office phone: (323) 259-2747 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Director: Kenjus Watson, M.Ed. Adjunct Instructor, Psychology (323)259-4687 email@example.com