Make the world your classroom!
Courses abroad are an unparalleled opportunity for students to learn both inside and outside the classroom. Students will spend a semester on campus learning about a subject matter which they will later explore through a field study component abroad. The faculty expert will provide students with a unique lens to view the material on-site. Through experiential and hands on learning students will be able to take their in-classroom experiences and apply them directly in-country.
Eligibility - The application process is rigorous and frequently competitive. The basic requirements are:
- Specific criteria set by the faculty course director and/or pre-requisites
- Target GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
- Appropriate and well articulated scholarly purposes for participation demonstrated in all parts of the application
- Neither on academic or disciplinary probation nor under investigation for violations which may result in probation between application and departure
- All holds cleared with campus departments and offices before leaving campus
View this chart for a comparison of our programs.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (323) 259-2533
- Visit: McKinnon Center for Global Affairs Johnson 102