Congratulations on your Fall 2015 acceptance to Oxy! Below is some tentative orientation information. This site will be updated as more information becomes available.
International Student Orientation
Meet your 2014 Orientation Team!
TENTATIVE FALL 2015 ORIENTATION DATES:
Three distinct International Student Orientations will be conducted to meet the needs of new international students to Occidental College! Programming is tailored to fit the needs of each group, depending on where you went to high school, your experience with US culture and academics and your relationship to the college. Programming for each is different, so please plan to arrive between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm as follows:
- Friday, August 14 Students who went to high school OUTSIDE of the U.S., UK or Canada.
- Tuesday, August 18 Exchange and visiting students attending Occidental for one semester or year.
- Thursday, August 20 Students who went to high school INSIDE the US, UK or Canada.
More information about the orientation programs will be posted in May.
Questions? Contact the International Programs Office at email@example.com
Am I an international student?
International students are citizens of another country attending Occidental on an F or J student visa. As non-US citizens, you are subject to federal regulations pertaining to your non-immigrant status. It will be important that you maintain contact with the International Programs Office so that you can remain legally in the US as a student. More information on your rights and responsibilities as an international student and maintaining status in the visa section.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (323) 259-2533
- Visit: McKinnon Center for Global Affairs Johnson 102