The Getting Started Stage
You will be required to submit your basic student information
A literature review is an opportunity for you to explore your research idea.
A literature review is a short paper that critically analyzes a published body of knowledge through summary, classification, and comparison of prior research. It offers an overview and assessment of the current state of knowledge on a topic and will help you insure that research on your topic has not already been done. Unlike an annotated bibliography, a literature review is presented as a structured critical paper rather than a listing and description of bibliographical works researched.
For additional information on the literature review, please click here.
Discuss the following parts of your research project:
1. Summarize your proposed research
2. Describe the methods you will use to carry out your research
3. Describe previous coursework or experience that has prepared you for this project
4. Describe how your project will engage with local culture
Know your Country
Demonstrate that you know your country through a series of basic questions.
You will be required to turn in a supervisor approval as a part of your proposal.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (323) 259-2533
- Visit: South Bungalows