The Getting Started Stage
You will be required to submit your basic student information
1. Summarize your proposed research
2. Describe the methods you will use to carry out your research
3. Describe previous coursework or experience that has prepared you for this project
4. Describe how your project will engage with local culture
5. Describe how this research in the host country is essential for this project
You will be required to turn in a supervisor approval as a part of your proposal.
For more information on finding a Richter supervisor, please click here.
Please Read Instructions Below Before Proceeding To The Application
Step 1: Select one city in the country you intend to do research in (even if you have multiple cities, only choose one at this time)
Step 2: Select your program dates (the duration should be 8 to 10 weeks and you should plan on returning by the end of July)
Part I Apply!--Deadline: Monday, September 30, 2013
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (323) 259-2533
- Visit: McKinnon Center for Global Affairs Johnson 102