Getting Started Stage
Students should not delay in starting the guided proposal process. It is important to take full advantage of all the resources offered by IPO.
- Fill out a Richter Planning Worksheet.
- Make an appointment with Julie Santos in IPO to discuss your chosen Richter research abroad track. Bring your completed planning worksheet and a copy of your unofficial transcripts to your appointment.
- Attend an info session or workshop during the fall semester to learn more about the various Richter research abroad options and the proposal process. Click on the Calendar for more information.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (323) 259-2533
- Visit: McKinnon Center for Global Affairs Johnson 102