Use every part of the application process to deepen your knowledge about yourself, your intended destination, and your program.
Fall or Spring Semester or Oxy Faculty-Led Courses
- Junior or senior status while abroad (exceptions may apply to Oxy Faculty-Led Courses)
- Target GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
- Appropriate and well articulated scholarly purposes for participation demonstrated in all parts of the application
- Free from academic or disciplinary probation at any point between application and departure
- All holds cleared with campus departments and offices before leaving campus
- Apply to study abroad via Oxy by the published Oxy deadline and
- Apply directly to your program following their application process and deadlines.
You could be approved by your program and not by Oxy, but you must be approved by Oxy to receive academic credit. Or you could be approved by Oxy and not your program. In that case, we would try to help you find another program.
Submit an Oxy application and recommendations as soon as possible (rolling admission!) for Spring 2014. There is a final deadline of Sept. 9, but don't wait!
There are two parts.
1. Statement of Purpose - 3 Essay Questions
2. The application form, linked below. You must follow the instructions below the link, or IPO WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION.
Before you hit submit at the end of the form, make sure this box is checked:
Send me a copy of my responses.
This will return to you an email of your responses on this form. FORWARD that email to email@example.com with the following attachments:
1. Statement of Purpose (3 essays - see above)
2. ID photo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (323) 259-2533
- Visit: South Bungalows