The question is "what do you want to learn?" . . . not just "where do you want to go?"
1. Attend an information session.
- This will cover program types, credit transfer and finances
- Offered 2-3 times per week
- Call (323) 259-2533 or stop by the office to schedule
2. Research program options.
- Explore program options using the "Explore" menu and regional links.
- Not finding the right fit? Make an appointment with IPO to discuss other options available on a case-by-case basis through our partnerships with CIEE, SIT, IES, etc.
- Don't try a short-cut because study abroad during a leave of absence renders you ineligible for College financial aid or scholarships and no credit will be transferred toward the Occidental degree.
3. Meet with an IPO advisor.
- Once you have attended an info session, you are eligible to meet one-on-one with a staff member
- Bring your Study Abroad Planning Worksheet (from the information session) and a myOxy printout of your transcript
4. Receive assistance with program options exploration.
5. Select a program that best suits your academic needs and personal interests.
- Once you're ready to apply, click Apply for details
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (323) 259-2533
- Visit: South Bungalows