The Language and Culture Studio provides an enriching linguistic and interdisciplinary environment to enhance the learning experience for students and faculty through interactive social and multimedia learning opportunities, assisted by dynamic training programs.
The Music Library will be closed
August 14, 2014 - August 15, 2014
- If you need a Music Library item: Please email Michelle Baca (mbaca@oxy) with your request.
- If you need to return a Music Library item: Please return all items to the Academic Commons.
The Keck Language & Culture Studio is located in the Herklotz Music Library, Booth 103.
The Music Library will be open during our combined hours of operations:
Hours of Operation (beginning August 11, 2014)
Monday - Friday: 9am -5pm
8 iMacs and 3 PCs for individual or group use, equipped with media editing software
Large flat screen or projector available for group screening and discussion
Recording booth for podcasts, language projects, or music production
- Language Peer Advising
- Foreign film collection
- (Spanish, French, German, Latin)
- Language placement exams
- Media software
- Language software
- Tutorials for our software
- Audio CD library
- Self instruction resources
- Rosetta Stone - 17 languages
- Flip cameras, DV camera, tripod, editing and subtitling software
- Multimedia resources
- Audio/Recording Booth
- Phone: (323) 259-2843
- Location: Booth Hall 103