Request library resource purchases
How to Add Library Request to Your Browser
- Firefox: Drag the above Library Request link to bookmarks toolbar
- Google Chrome: Drag the above Library Request link to bookmarks toolbar
- Internet Explorer: Right click the above Library Request and add to Favorites. (You may need to ignore a security warning). In the dialog box, pull-down the "Create in" list and select "Favorites Bar".
- Safari: Drag the above Library Request link to bookmarks bar
How to Use Library Request
- While using Amazon, WorldCat, or another site with information about books, find or discover a book you'd like the library to buy.
- Optionally, highlight any information you wish to send to the library. If you don't the library will still receive information about the page you are looking at.
- Click the "Library Request" link on your bookmarks toolbar.
- If you are already logged into OxyConnect, an email will appear from you to the library, including the URL and page title. It will also include any information you highlighted before clicking the request link.
- If you aren't already logged into OxyConnect, the log-in screen will be displayed. After logging in, you may need to go back and again click the Library Request link.
- Feel free to add any additional comments or questions to the email.
- Click Send.
Contact Bob Kieft (email@example.com, x2504)