The mission of the Master Calendar Office is to work in partnership with the Occidental community to facilitate best practices in the use of space and resources on campus.
- People: Our staff members are the source of our strength. Their skills and
demeanor determine our overall effectiveness.
- Service: We are an internal support function. Our service, both in person and via technology applications, should meet or exceed the community's expectations.
- Communication: We confirm space reservations in a timely manner, help coordinate College support for approved events and endeavor to maintain a campus-wide awareness of ongoing activities.
- Appropriate Usage: We take a leadership role in avoiding and resolving facility and resource scheduling conflicts, while maximizing appropriate space usage.
- Efficiency: We employ methods, technology and procedures that make the process of space management as efficient and effective as possible.
- Objectivity: We strive to assign spaces and resources guided by established policy, and independent of individual perceptions.
- Location: JSC 2nd Floor
- Phone: (323) 259-1464
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org