Guidelines, Duties, and Expectations
“I enjoy working with the students and going outside of Oxy to do so. I also like being exposed to the issues facing the LA public school system, and being able to do my own small part to help heal those issues.” - GEAR UP Tutor
• Provide one-on-one assistance to students.
• Serve as a role model
• Share experiences, ideas, concerns, books and resources with other staff members
• Actively Participate
• On-time submittal of time sheets
• Maintain good communication between on-site coordinator, team leaders, and Occidental supervisor
• Positively Represent Occidental College and the Neighborhood Partnership Program
• Full Year commitment to tutor (September to May)
• Completion of training (Paid)
• Completion of partner site( Paid) orientation
• Attendance at work sites on scheduled days and times is required. A minimum of 8 hours notice is required when emergency makes attendance impossible.
- Phone: 323-259-1430
- Email: email@example.com
- Follow us on: twitter