The first thing you need to do is activate your Oxynet and Oxy email accounts.
Activate Your Oxynet Account
Your Oxynet account give you access to your college email address, the computer network, online services, Oxy-only materials and lab computers accross campus.
1) Log in to myOxy with the Oxynet ID and temporary password located on page 3 of your New Student Mailer.
2) Change your password.
3) Set up your security questions.
Can't find your code? Call the Office of Student Life at 323.259.2918.
Note: Activation codes will issued to the student only. Codes will not be issued via email.
Activate Your Oxy Email
Check your email often. Your college email address is your main source of official communications from Oxy. Activate your account and check back for your housing assignment later this summer.
Note: You must activate your Oxynet account first (see above).
1) Log in to Oxyconnect with your Oxynet ID as your username and your newly created password.
2) You will be prompted to accept Google's terms of service and complete a Captcha.
If you run into any problems, contact the Technology Helpdesk. Email email@example.com or call (323) 259-2880, and be sure to have your Oxynet ID and initial password handy.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 323.259.2918
- New Student Packet: Download