Occidental College aims to assist transfer and international students and families in their transition to the college community by introducing academic expectations and educational opportunities. Educational and social activities will integrate you into the intellectual, social and cultural life of Occidental College.
Administrators, staff, faculty and Orientation Team Leaders are prepared to provide a smooth and exciting transition. As a new student, you will participate in the spring orientation program January 17, 2014.
What is O-Team?
Orientation Team Leaders, better known as O-Team, are a group of selected students who assist in the planning and implementation of orientation activities. The goal is to serve as a resource to new students and families and to assist in the transition to Oxy's academic, social and cultural environment.
By the end of Spring Orientation, you will have accomplished...
- Class registration
- Meeting your academic advisor who will assist you during orientation and throughout the year
- A complete tour of the campus
- Meeting key administrators, faculty and other new transfer students
- Settle into your assigned residence hall room
- Participate in L.A. activities
- Phone: 323-259-2918
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: 102 Johnson Student Center
- Getting Started: Oxy New Student