Forms & Applications
This is the place to find all important Room Draw forms and documents.
Post Room Draw Information
Looking to improve the room you selected a room draw this year? Use this form to request a Room Improvement.
This form will be available starting Friday, April 11, 2014 and will close on Friday, May 30, 2014. Please review the following information regarding the room improvement process:
- Students currently without housing will be contacted first and shared a list of spaces as they become available. Please be aware that REHS is currently reconciling spaces and students will be contacted starting May 1, 2014.
- Students that selected a space during room draw will be contacted after this group has been housed.
- Room improvement changes will be made before the semester ends and throughout the summer. There will NOT be changes after August 1, 2014
- Please be aware that REHS will assist as much as possible in accommodating room improvement requests but cannot guarantee the availability of specific buildings and/or room types. Last year our office was only able to accommodate a handful of requests and many changes were not made.
- Students will be contacted via their OXY email account, please make sure you are checking your OXY account during this time.
The Themed Living, Special Interest Housing, and Live-Off applications are now closed for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Special Interest Housing Applications
Third Year Live Off
Room Draw Registration Forms
- Phone: (323) 259-2531
- Facebook: ResedOxy
- E-mail: email@example.com