Need on-campus housing over the summer?
Summer Housing Information:
- Summer Housing opens on Monday, May 26, 2014 at 10 am and closes on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at 10 am.
- The residence halls will close for the academic year at 10am on Sunday, May 11, 2014. Limited housing will be available between Sunday, May 11 and Monday, May 26, 2014.
- Students may request housing for this period, but requests will only be granted if there is space available.
- Students may have to relocate from their current room, depending on maintenance and facilities needs.
- A daily housing rate will be charged for this period. A meal plan may also be required during this time.
- Housing will NOT be available after Saturday, August 2 until the residence halls re-open for Fall Semester on Monday, August 25.
- Check-in for Summer Housing begins at 10 am on the first day of your contract week; check-out for housing is by 10 am on the last day of your contract week.
- The Summer Housing fee is $150 per week. Meal plans are REQUIRED. The meal plan, as reported by Campus Dining, is $132 per week. Please contact Campus Dining for more information.
- Summer Housing includes a space in a residence hall double on campus, furnished with a bed, desk and dresser. The College is not responsible for providing blankets, pillows, linens, bedspreads, lamps, or wastebaskets.
- Singles are available at our discretion. Please contact REHS if you believe this may apply to you.
- Gender-inclusive housing is not available during Summer Housing.
- Filling out the Summer Housing Application commits you to living in Summer Housing. The cancellation deadline is May 9, 2014. If you cancel your Summer Housing request after this date, you will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or if you need to request housing for dates outside of the Summer Housing time frame.
Complete the Summer Housing Application by April 30
- Phone: (323) 259-2531
- Facebook: ResedOxy
- E-mail: email@example.com