Want to change the set up of your room? At the beginning of each semester, Facilities will fulfill requests to change the loft of your bed and to move furniture. Please be sure to note the deadlines for these requests, and get your requests in on time.
Policies and Guidelines
For safety reasons, students are NOT permitted to loft or unloft their own beds. If you would like your bed lofted, please fill out the form below. To access the form, you must first log in to your OxyConnect account.
Before filling out the form, please read the following guidelines to help ensure that the bed lofting process is a smooth one.
Fall 2014 Lofting Schedule
- All bed lofting requests MUST be made by September 4, 2014. Requests made by this date will be fulfilled during the week of September 8, 2014.
- Requests made after September 4th will be contacted on a case-by-case basis ($50 fee may apply).
- Each resident of the room must submit their own bed lofting request. Students may not make requests for their roommates.
- Please be sure to let your roommate know that you submitted a bed lofting request.
- If you are considering a room change, please wait until you are in your new room to complete this form.
- Once furniture is moved, there will be a charge to move the same furniture again. This includes changing your mind after the loft is complete.
- Facilities cannot fulfill the lofting request if there are objects on the bed or in the way. Please clear a space for facilities to work during the days they will be completing requests.
- Facilities is not responsible for any broken items.
- Please review the pictures below and make sure your request is accurate. Not all beds have as many adjustment options as those pictured below. Please describe the adjustment as accurately as possible based on your specific bed.
Full Jr. Loft
Lowered Jr. Loft
***Form not displaying? This is a Google form which needs your Oxy log-in. Logging into Oxy Google mail/Docs first can resolve this problem***
- Phone: (323) 259-2531
- Facebook: ResedOxy
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org