Want to change the set up of your room? Twice a semester facilities will help change the loft of your bed and can help move furniture. Please watch the deadlines to get your request in on time.
College policy prohibits the removal of college owned furniture from the room. Furniture left in the hallway is a fire hazard and must be returned to the room immediately. Any bedroom furniture left in a common area is the responsibility of the resident regardless of who damages it or if it goes missing.
Policies and Guidelines
For safety reasons students are not allowed to loft or unloft their own bed. Please complete the following form to request a change to your room set up. Please read the following guidelines to help this to be a smooth process.
- Tentative Furniture moving schedule:
[FIRST ROUND OF LOFTING WAS COMPLETED--THIS FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE UNTIL FEBRUARY 22ND 5 PM-- REQUESTS AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE CONTACTED ON CASE BY CASE BASIS ($50 FEE MAY APPLY)]
Requests made by August 31st will be completed between September 3rd and September 7th. Requests made by September 21st will be completed between September 24th and September 28th. Requests made after September 21st will be contacted on a case by case basis ($50 fee may apply).
- Only one bed request per person, any roommates must submit their own request. Please give your roommate a heads up if you put in a bed loft request.
- If you are considering a room change please wait until you are in your new room to complete this form.
- Once furniture is moved, there will be a charge to move the same furniture again. This includes changing your mind after the loft is complete.
- Facilities can not make the loft if there are objects on the bed or in the way. Please clear a space for facilities to work during the days they will be completing requests.
- Facilities is not responsible for any broken items.
- Please review the pictures below and make sure your request is accurate. Not all beds have as many adjustment options as those pictured below. Please describe the adjustment as accurately as possible based on your specific bed.
Full Jr. Loft
Lowered Jr. Loft
***Form not displaying? This is a Google form which needs your Oxy log-in. Logging into Oxy Google mail/Docs first can resolve this problem***
- Phone: (323) 259-2531
- Facebook: ResedOxy
- E-mail: email@example.com