Mandatory Enrollment Process
Clearance is the process by which students officially enroll at Occidental College each semester. Clearance is required of all students. Completion of the Clearance process acknowledges that you are on campus and have resolved all departmental issues related to your enrollment. The College’s longstanding late policy is strictly enforced. This means:
- The $100 Late Clearance Fee will be assessed to your student account if you have not completed Clearance by 5 p.m. on Thursday, January 22, 2015.
- Failure to complete Clearance has serious consequences, which may include one or more of the following: cancellation of meal plan; eviction from residence hall; revocation of financial aid; or dis-enrollment from the College.
Here’s how to enroll for Spring 2015:
- To access your Clearance form, logon to http://my.oxy.edu, choose the Student Services tab and locate the “Clearance” Channel.
- Holds will be available online on Wednesday, January 7, 2015. This gives you time before Clearance to resolve any holds listed on the form.
- If you have no holds on your Clearance form, skip to No. 5 below.
- Review each hold, complete online items or contact each department appearing as a hold on your Clearance form and resolve the hold issue. Please allow time for the department to remove the hold once its requirements have been satisfied.
- Once all your holds are removed, you can submit your Clearance form beginning Tuesday, January 20, 2015 by clicking the “Enroll Me” button on the form and following the directions. (Clearance forms cannot be submitted until Janaury 20, 2015)
- You have successfully completed Clearance and will be officially enrolled in the College. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to your Oxy account after you have successfully submitted your Clearance form. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you did not complete clearance!
- Office: AGC 117
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (323) 259-2610
- Fax: (323) 341-4880
- Mailing Address:
1600 Campus Road M-20
Los Angeles, CA 90041