Students are responsible for knowing the following:
The College does not provide storage for students. We recommend students to look into many options including our prefered storage vendor. They will pick up storage items on campus and deliver them back to you when you ask.
- Summer Storage - $45 per box for entire summer
- Study Abroad Storage - $45 per box for summer and then $45 per quarter/semester
- Short-term Storage (35 days or less) - $40 per box w/4 box minimum
- Shipping - (U.S.) Based on zip code, box and dimensions, and declared value.
- Shipping - (International) Based on postal code, box weight and dimensions and declared value. Customs documents are required for international shipments.
NOTE: College storage services does not upcharge on shipping rates and offer up to a 20% discount for outbound international shipments.
$42 - Includes 5 strong and durable double walled boxes, packing tips, packing tape and marker. Each box has a maximum packing weight capacity of 70 lbs. and up to 150 lbs. of stackable weight. Fee includes shipping/delivery box kit to student.
Services include Room Service pick up/delivery
$100 storage insurance (additional insurance can be purchased at www.collegestudentinsurance.com - We have no affiliation with this company)
"Out of box" items, i.e. suitcase, futon, plastic tubs, etc., are individually priced.
College storage services can provide estimates for shipping prior to a student deciding to ship. The shipping estimate form is on the Oxy landing page.
College storage services offer Retail-to-School shipping/delivery. This service is perfect for students purchasing room items at retail stores, i.e. bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, etc. Instead of shipping to the campus mailroom and taking space purchased items can be shipped to College storage services for delivery upon move-in. This service means students can ship retail purchases when they want and not worry if they'll be accepted by the mailroom/receiving.
Last saved September 10, 2013
- Phone: (323) 259-2969