Transitioning Club Leadership
Here are some worksheets to help you keep track of important info so you can pass it on to people who take over your org when you graduate.
The PAs in the Office of Student Life have been working with student organizations as members, club leaders, or through OSL helping them plan events. To help organizations continually improve their presence on campus and the efficiency with which they plan events, they've created these worksheets. Feel free to download them, adapt them, complete them, and then share them with your incoming leadership.
- Important Dates - summary of important club deadlines
- Pass-on Advice by Position - words of wisdom to pass along for a leadership positions
- Club Contact Sheet - a form to keep track of member and officer contact information during times of transition
- Club Account Info - have your club account number logged on this worksheet to pass from treasurer to treasurer
- Budget Tracking Sheet - The stability of a club rests on strong financial planning. Use this sheet to keep track of your club finances.
- Event Program Calendar - log past and future events using this document
- Vendor Information Sheet - pass along useful vendor information to future club leaders using this document. It is especially useful if you have used a DJ, t-shirt guy, or other vendors that you know you would (or would not) want to use again.
- Funding Tracking Sheet - track who has given your group funding in the past and for what projects
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 9a-5p
- On Campus: Johnson Student Center 102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice: (323) 259-2918
- Facebook: OxyOSL