Food Safety Training for Student Orgs Scheduled
If you want food at your club event, you need this class.
Each club event where food is served must have a member in attendance who has completed Campus Dining's food safety class. If you took the class within the last three academic years you are still good to go. You may continue to serve in this capacity and are not required to take it again.
The class will provide guidelines for purchasing, preparing and serving food safely for club events based on USDA recommendations for volunteers and the California Food Code. Oxy's Catering Policy will also be explained. This is NOT a food safety certification class (such as ServSafe®).
Fall 2012 Classes (RSVP Required)
- Tuesday September 18 12noon – 1pm JSC – Salsbury Room
- Thursday September 27 12noon - 1pm JSC – President’s Dining Room
- Tuesday October 9 12noon – 1pm JSC – Young Room
RSVP: To register for the class, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org They will e-mail you a confirmation by the Friday prior to the date of your class if you are enrolled.
- Hours: Mon: 9a-5p Tue: 9a-7p Wed-Fri: 9a-5p
- On Campus: Johnson Student Center 102
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice: (323) 259-2918
- Facebook: OxyOSL