choose your cause > develop a strategy >
mobilize people > create change
Each year the Oxy Elements Leadership Program collaborates with the Office of Community Engagement and Project Pericles to bring you a one day skills training for activists. This year Mattie Weis from the Movement Building Project of Wellstone Action will be leading a training at Oxy for activists from several local colleges and organizations. Register by
November 1 NOVEMBER 13.
Saturday, November 16
Take a look at the tentative AGENDA FOR THE DAY.
- meet other activists on campus and around the region
- learn to think strategically about your activism
- develop skills to help you more effectively reach your goals.
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This workshop is made possible through the generous support of the Eugene M. Lang Foundation and The Henry Luce Foundation.
- On Campus: Johnson Student Center 102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice: (323) 259-2918
- Facebook: OxyOSL