Many research opportunities are available to students during the summer.
If you are interested in conducting research over the summer, the URC is here to help! Please start by taking a look at the various program links (below) to find out what's available. Once you've identified the program(s) you want to apply for, please contact us with any questions.
The Occidental College Summer Research Program is the largest program we offer and it is open to students of any major. Please read the program description and application instructions. If you are interested in applying, be sure to watch your emails (and "like" us on Facebook) in order to receive updates about information sessions, or for application deadline reminders. The deadline to apply for the 2017 Occidental Summer Research Program is 4 pm on February 10, 2017. Other programs may have different deadlines -- please click on the link of the program that is of interest to you and be sure to take note of the requirements and deadlines that you must meet! Some programs will not update their deadlines until much closer to summer, so be sure to check their websites often!
- Occidental's Summer Research Program
- Faculty Sponsored Research
- Keck Summer Research Fellowships
- Billington Student Research Fellowship in US History
- Argonaut Summer Research Writing Fellowship
- Institute for the Study of Los Angeles (ISLA) Fellowship
- City of Hope
- Gerken Fellowship
- Richter International Fellowship
- UEP Affordable Housing Internship
- Opportunities at other institutions
- Phone: (323) 259-1414
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location :
Library, 2nd floor, Old Wing, Room 253A
- Like us on: Facebook