All Oxy community members and their families, as well as non-Oxy neighbors and visitors, may access our campus grounds.
Oxy Employees and Students
All Oxy community members must follow all health and safety protocols while on campus, including wearing masks indoors.
The campus grounds are currently open to everyone. Visitors will be asked to follow the current guidance that applies to students, staff and faculty and to mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Community members who host visitors are responsible for informing visitors of the applicable rules.
Independent contractors and volunteers who are hired by or invited to Oxy must show proof of vaccination unless they are working exclusively outdoors. Volunteers and contractors should follow all other relevant health and safety policies, including wearing masks indoors.
For prospective students and families: we have resumed our in-person campus tours.
Visitor and Event Guidelines
- We strongly recommend that Oxy visitors be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 48 hours before arriving on campus.
- Visitors must be masked at all times indoors. Masks must be surgical grade or higher.
- Visitors with COVID-like symptoms or who have tested positive for COVID should not come to campus.
- Food may be served at campus events held indoors and outdoors.
- Food service staff must remain masked when serving food.
- Individual event planners may choose to implement additional restrictions based on the specific nature of their event and/or audience.