This interactive workshop, hosted by Project SAFE, encourages participants to reflect upon the nuanced spectrum of consent, their own consent practices, and the methods they use to assert boundaries in a healthy way.
Event Date: Apr. 24, 2023
Join Project SAFE in honoring Sexual Assault Awareness Month with our annual Take Back the Week programming! Centered around both Denim Day and Take Back the Night, this years’ events include healing spaces, opportunities to participate in awareness-raising, and workshops to facilitate creative expression.
- Monday 4/24 - 4:30-6 - JSC Morrison - Yes to No Consent Spectrum with Rebekah Ressler: This interactive workshop encourages participants to reflect upon the spectrum of consent, their own consent practices, and the methods they use to assert boundaries in a healthy way.
- Tuesday, 4/25 - 5-6:30pm - FEAST Garden - Healing with Herbs with Hood Herbalism: Join us for a second workshop centering native herbs and plants and their healing benefits.
- Wed 4/26 11am-2pm - JSC Quad - Denim Day Resource Fair: Wear denim to show your support for survivors of sexual assault, and join us for Project SAFE’s second resource fair of the year, featuring craft tables, vendors, performances, and more!
- Wed, 4/26 - 5-7pm - JSC Morrison - BMAS Patch Making Workshop: Finish Denim Day strong by making your very own patch with Project SAFE and the Barrio Mobile Arts Studio.
- Thur, 4/27 - 7-8:30pm - JSC Morrison - Healing Through Movement with Tatiana Zamir: Channel your inner strength in this one-of-a-kind movement workshop with renowned healer, choreographer, and performance artist, Tatiana Zamir!