We're glad you're continuing your education at Oxy, and we have resources just for you.
We are excited that you have chosen to come to Oxy for the remainder of your college career. While most of the information on this website applies to both first-year and transfer students, we do want to mention a few points specifically applicable to you:
- Orientation for Fall 2020 will take place in August. A series of additional events will occur during the first week of classes.
- Transfer students will register during Orientation. To ensure proper transfer units, please make sure your most complete official transcripts are sent to the Admission Office as soon as possible.
- You should have already received your transfer credit evaluation within your Admission Portal.
- You may wish to contact the Advising Center to discuss how to satisfy any outstanding requirements.
- Click here to learn more about the writing requirements for transfer students.
Should you be interested in studying abroad opportunities, the International Programs Office is available to answer your questions.
We recognize that you may have other questions unique to your experience as a transfer student; the staff in the following offices are especially qualified to assist you:
- Registrar's Office
- Advising Center
- International Programs Office
- Residence Education and Housing Services
- Financial Aid Office
- Veteran's Programs
The Transfer Student Union is a student organization that aims to build community among transfer students, and its members are available to help welcome new students to Occidental. You can follow their activities on Instagram or reach out to the organization's leaders Ruby Ferehawk '21 or Divya Moolamalla '20 for more information.