We would like to introduce all incoming students and their families to the Financial Aid Student Portal and ask that every new student log in and take action for the successful processing of financial aid for the 2022-2023 academic year.
To access the Financial Aid Student Portal, a student must log in to myOxy at https://my.oxy.edu
- Click on the “Student Services” link
- Click on the “Financial Aid Student Portal” link
- In the top right-hand corner, ensure that the dropdown says Current Award Year: 2022/2023
In the top left-hand corner, in the Menu section, please view the following:
Accept Awards – Every student must accept or decline each financial aid award, including loans that have been offered. Awards left in a ‘pending’ status will prevent all financial aid awards from disbursing on the first day of classes and may result in late fees being assessed.
After accepting terms and conditions, scroll down to see all aid offered. You can accept all, decline all, or take action on each individual fund. Please remember to click SUBMIT when completed. Please note that some internet browsers require you to scroll to the right to take action on each individual fund.
Documents and Messages – Check the status of any document and read important messages. Missing or incomplete documents will prevent your financial aid from being applied to your charges and may result in late fees. Please note:
- Master Promissory Notes and Loan Entrance Counseling for Federal Direct Student Loans can be completed at www.studentaid.gov
- Disclosure Agreements are completed only after Oxy loans are accepted (please wait 5-7 days for an email from ECSI, the company we partner with to process our loans, with a link)
- Other missing documents, such as the Funds Authorization Form, must be submitted through your student IDOC portal at https://idoc.collegeboard.org/
***Please note that all Early Decision students’ financial aid has been updated to reflect actual costs***
***Please note that the Federal Pell Grant program recently announced an increase in individual grant amounts; any change to Federal Pell Grants and accompanying Oxy funding, has now been made***
If you have any questions about your financial aid offer, do not hesitate to contact our office during our regular business hours, 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Oxy Financial Aid
1600 Campus Road F-35
Los Angeles, CA 90041