Please follow the steps outlined below in requesting a proctored exam:
- Email your professors your Accommodation Letter that you received from Disability Services. Discuss testing arrangements with each professor in advance of exam.
- Reserve exam time through Disability Services at (http://oxy.mywconline.com/) at least 7 calendar days in advance. You must register before your first visit.
- Using the website above, log in and select PROCTORED EXAMS
- Select exam date and your additional time
- Fill out course name, professor, and any special instructions
Exams must be scheduled between the hours of 9:00am and 5:30pm. No exams may begin at 12:00pm or 12:30pm.
- You and your professor will receive an email from the exam proctor confirming your exam time with any additional arrangements a few days prior to the exam.
Should you or your professors have any questions regarding your specific accommodations, please contact the Disability Services Team at (323) 259-2969.
If you have additional questions regarding the appointment system, please contact the Department Coordinator at (323) 259-2545 or email email@example.com.